Loop Ice Carnival: Booths Available for Non-Profits
The eighth annual ice carnival is Jan. 19.
The eighth annual Loop Ice Carnival is an annual winter celebration in the Delmar Loop with over 65 participating businesses, 60+ Ice Sculptures, and 10,000 attendees last year.
This year our goal is to involve the community as much as possible. The date for the 2013 Loop Ice Carnival is Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013.
Any non-political, non-religious organization is welcome to set up a winter themed game booth at the Loop Ice Carnival to raise money for their organization. The Loop will provide all game booths prizes so that every child is a winner!
If you are interested in participating, please read, complete, and email mail this form by Thursday, Jan. 17, to VisitTheLoop@gmail.com. You may also fax it directly to (314) 735-4302.
Please make check of $50 payable to the Loop Special Business District and mail to: Blueberry Hill c/o Jessica Bueler 6504 Delmar in The Loop
St. Louis, MO 63130.
Rules for non-profit booths
- All applicants using this form should be of Non-Profit status.
- All applications must include, in detail, the activities in which they will have at their booth. Those who do not include this information may be included.
- Applicant must provide own extension cord, tables, chairs, booth structures, etc. The Ice Carnival Committee will not provide these items.
- This event takes place outside on the street of Delmar, so dress in extra layers to stay warm to ensure that you are comfortable all day in cold below freezing temperatures.
- Booths should be completely set up and open by the start of the Ice Carnival at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19. The booth must remain open until the Ice Carnival has officially ended at 5 p.m.
- The location of your booth will be included in your confirmation of registration.
- Each booth is responsible to cleaning up and returning the space provided to the original condition of the area.