Leads on Reads: 'Fifty Shades' Still a Hot Read
The "Fifty Shades" series is dominating the top spots on the St. Louis independent booksellers list for the week ending June 24.
E.L. James' trilogy remains a hot read as all three books make the top five sells for the St. Louis-area independent bookstores for the week ending June 24.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- XO by Jeffery Deaver
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
- Day in Its Color by Eric Sandweiss
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
- Light Bringer by Chris DiGiuseppe and Mike Force
- Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site by Sherri Duskey Rinker
- Good Night Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
- Zoo Borns!: Zoo Babies by Andrew Bleiman & Chris Eastland
- Let's Make Some Great Art by Marion Deuchars
- Little Bird by Germano Zullo