Graduation Favorite Makes Bestsellers List
"Oh the Places You'll Go" makes the St. Louis independent booksellers list for the week ending May 27.
That graduation staple Oh The Places You'll Go made the bestseller list again for the last week of May, right in the middle of graduation season.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending May 27.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- Life Without Limits by Chrissie Wellington
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- Noir at the Bar edited by Jedidiah Ayres and Scott Phillips
- Uncovering the Truth About Meriwether Lewis by Thomas Danisi
- Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass
- American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
- A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
- We Can All Do Better by Bill Bradley
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Matched by Allie Condie
- Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Seaman's Journal by Patrick Eubank
- Daddies Do It Different by Alan Lawrence Sitomer
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene