4967 Forest Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Chuck Berry Statue
6655 Delmar Blvd, University City, MO
- I Am Art Too — An exhibition at the Regional Arts Commission. I Am Art, the live art/photography exhibition is back with its second installment, I Am Art Too. The show will feature music; photography by GYB, SexXy Byrd, Julianne Wise & Shannon Nellesen; live art by Timothy Wagner & KDPelloquin; art by Ramiro Rojas-Lara; performances by Aja La'Starr, Breaklouis & Ma Tiff Dance & Entertainment Co; and a mini-runway show where entertainment and art collide. $5 and the proceeds benefit Urban Canvas Network.
- Javier Mendoza at Nico — The show is slated from 9 p.m. to midnight.
- Get Your Chalk On in the Delmar Loop. The second annual competition for chalk artists begins at 9 a.m. The rain date is Sept. 2.
- Veterans Festival in Forest Park — There will be a combination of sporting competitions, amusement rides and concerts to thrill all ages when the Veterans Festival opens in Forest Park. Admission is free and all events are open to the public. During the festival, special events will be held at the St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Art Museum, Missouri History Museum and St. Louis Science Center as well as the nearby Missouri Botanical Garden.
- St. Nicholas Greek Festival — St. Nicholas Church at 4967 Forest Park Parkway is holding its annual festival this weekend. It features authentic Greek food and pastries, dance demonstrations and live music, marketplace and entertainment. The festival is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Labor Day.
- Sept 7-9 — St. Louis Art Fair in downtown Clayton
- Sept. 22 — University City Jazz Festival
- Oct. 6 — Asian-American Heritage Festival
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.