Fox2 News Highlights Delmar Loop from Blueberry Hill to Three Kings Public House
Tim Ezell and Angie Mock stopped by "the heart of the Loop," played in the snow, and highlight some of Delmar's best cuisine.
Fox 2 News was on Delmar Friday morning, Feb. 22, as anchors highlighted spots in the Loop--and had some fun in the snow.
Tim Ezell and Angie Mock also helped U City crews clean up the snowy streets after last week's storm. Ezell foregoes the shovel and digs right in with his hands.
Then they partook in a snowball fight in front of Fitz's.
(FYI--Most of the businesses mentioned have also earned nominations in ALIVE Magazine’s Readers’ Choice poll)
See what else happened during FOX2's visit to University City:
- My Neighborhood: Blueberry Hill in the Delmar Loop
- My Neighborhood: U City Eats
- Tim's Travels: Snow in the Loop
- Pictures: FOX2 News in the Morning on the Delmar Loop
- Delmar Loop Facebook page photos
Read the latest on the Loop from Patch:
- Demolition Begins on Wash U's Delmar Loop Project
- Restaurant Roundup: El Paisano, Chubbies Open
- NY Post Likes Nico and Seoul Taco, Mission Taco Reveals Menu
- Solar Panels to Power New Space at Moonrise Hotel
- Restaurant Roundup: Commercial Shoot in Loop, New BBQ
- Cold Stone Creamery Closing Sunday, Prepares for Move