Five New Patrol Cars on City Council Agenda
The University City City Council meets tonight.
The University City City Council is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, at University City City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Susan Stang is nominated to the Arts & Letters Commission by Mr. Kraft, replacing Barb Santoro.
- Evelyn Hollowell is nominated to the Plan Commission by Mr. Price, replacing Nova Felton.
- Kimberly Jones to Park Commission
City Manager's Report
- Five new patrol cars for total price of $105,175.00.
- Staff recommends Kuhlmann Design Group for providing design and construction engineering services for Westgate Ave and Olive Blvd intersection realignment and traffic signal project at a cost not to exceed $76,836.72 with a City match up to $15,367.34 and a Federal match of $61,469.38.
- Staff recommends Grove Design Group for providing design and construction services for a bicycle facilities improvement project not to exceed $28,900 with a City match up to $5,780 and a Federal match of $23,120.
- Staff recommends Cochran for providing design and construction services for the Chamberlain Ave. bridge replacement project not to exceed $85,445.87 with a City match up to $17,089.18 and a Federal match of $68,356.69.
- Staff recommends sidewalk and curb replacement project to be awarded to SBC Contracting, Inc. for $87,825.
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Parkview Gardens Plan requested by Ms. Carr and Mr. Crow
- Bill 9177 – An ordinance amending various sections of Chapter 10, vehicles and traffic, to revise various traffic regulations as provided herein.
The meeting is open to the public.