Collective Bargaining, Employee Benefits on School Board Agenda
The School District of University City school board meets tonight.
The School District of University City school board is slated to meet at 7 p.m. tonight at the Ronald McNair Administration Building.
Items on the agenda include:
- Personnel Recommendations
- Order for Drawing Checks
- Change Order – Pershing Elementary School
Superintendent's Reports, Recommendations
- Real Estate Services
- Employee Benefits
- University City Federation of Teachers (UCFT) Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Gift to the School District
- Board Policies – Section I & J
- Grant Writer for The School District and City of University City
- Board Discussion Regarding Executive Session
The meeting is open to the public.