City to Approve Contract for New Loop Cameras
The University City City Council meets Monday, Jan. 14.
The University City City Council is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14, at University City City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Proclamation and plaque presentation to Richard Dockett
- Mark Winer is nominated to the Economic Retail Sales Tax Board by Mayor Welsch replacing Rosalind Williams.
- Steven Goldstein is nominated to the Parks Commission by Mr. Glickert, replacing Karen Dille.
- James Guest to the Historic Preservation Commission
City Manager's Report
- Conditional Use Permit (C.U.P.) application for 6623 Delmar Boulevard = Xin doing Wei with Xu & Wei Co., Inc.; ground floor restaurant (non-retail) with frontage on Delmar Boulevard in CC – Core Commercial District.
- Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a Greenspace Agreement with Washington University.
- Contract with WILL Electronics for the addition of four cameras in the Delmar Loop area for a total cost of $35,517.
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Other Discussions/Business
- Bill 9172 – An ordinance accepting the transfer of certain real estate located at 6515 Corbitt in the City of University City, Missouri,
- Bill 9173 – An ordinance authorizing and accepting the transfer of certain properties located in University City, Missouri, from the St. Louis County Trustee’s office.
- Bill 9174 – An ordinance vacating a portion of a 15’ wide public alley located between Limit Avenue and Eastgate south of Lot 12 of block 6 of North Parkview, a subdivision recorded in Plat Book 11, page 4 of the St. Louis County Records.
- Bill 9175 – An ordinance vacating a tract of land being all of a walk way of block 1 of North Parkview, per plat recorded in Plat Book 11 Page 4 of St. Louis County Recorder’s office.
The meeting is open to the public.