The University City City Council is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10, at University City City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- James Guest is nominated to the Historic Preservation Commission by Mr. Crow, replacing Mondi Ghasedi
- Caryn St. Clair is nominated to be reappointed to the Parks’ Commission by Mr. Kraft for a period of one year in order to stagger expiration terms in the commission
- Frederick Fehr III to the Arts and Letters Commission
- Bonnie Tesson to the Arts and Letters Commission
- Cindy Theirry was sworn in to the CALOP Commission in the City Clerk‘s office
City Manager's Report
- Michael Maclin, University City High School principal to provide a brief high school update.
- Sunday liquor license for Dao Tien.
- Sunday liquor license for Olive Supermarket, 8041 Olive
- Reciprocal golf course agreement with the City of Creve Coeur
- Additional employer’s contribution to Non-Uniformed Retirement Plan
- Liquor License for Fortel’s Pizza Den, 7359 Forsyth for beer and wine to include Sunday sales.
- Update to City Council on FY 2012 - 2013 budget items
- Boards and Commission appointments needed
- Council liaison reports on Boards and Commissions
- Boards, Commissions and Task Force minutes
- Purchase of four surveillance cameras
- Police crime prevention and awareness meetings
- Brighton promoting crime prevention and awareness meetings/police focus group and police academy
- Bill 9168 — An ordinance amending Chapter 8.24, nuisances, of the Municipal Code of University City by enacting new definitions, by repealing Sections 8,24.260 and 8.24.270, and by enacting in lieu thereof a new Section 8.24.260, providing for the declaration prosecution, and abatement of criminal nuisances.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.