City Council Plans Special Meeting on Loop Trolley
The special meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Monday, July 16.
The University City City Council will hold a special meeting tonight to hear from the Loop Trolley Company on plans for the Loop Trolley.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. in the fifth floor chambers of University City City Hall. The meeting is open to the public.
Items on the agenda include:
- Update on LOOP Trolley plan
- Questions and answers by City Council
- Citizen Comments
The meeting is open to the public.
For more on the Loop Trolley, check out our previous coverage:
- Clang, Clang, Clang Went the Questions
- City to Hold Loop Trolley Meeting Tonight
- An Update on the Loop Trolley From the Mayor
- Public Meeting on Loop Trolley Is June 20
- Letter to the Editor: Loop Trolley Questions
- Packed House Turns Out for Loop Trolley Information
- Letter to the Editor: Loop Trolley
- Residents Voice Concerns With Changes to Loop Trolley Plans
- Loop Trolley Construction to Begin This Fall