Blighting, Redevelopment Plan on City Council Agenda
The U City city council meets tonight at 6:30 p.m.
The City County of University City is slated to meet at 6:30 p.m. tonight at University City City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
- Ben Senturia is nominated to the Joint Redevelopment Implementation Committee.
- Ed Mass is nominated to the Parks’ Commission, replacing John
- Kay Watts is nominated to Arts & Letters Commission, replacing Kim Chilton
- Joy Wade, Barbara Santoro and Barbara Romero are nominated to be reappointed to the Arts & Letters Commission
- Robert Wilcox and Rick Simoncelli are nominated to be reappointed to the CALOP Commission
- Cirri Moran was sworn in to the Plan Commission in the City Clerk’s office
- Blighting Analysis and Redevelopment Plan for 8342 Delcrest Ave.
City Manager's Report