Andy Cohen Tops Bestseller List for Second Straight Week
Check out the best-selling books in five St. Louis metro area independent bookstores for the week ending May 20.
Native son and Bravo Television executive Andy Cohen is atop the local bestselling book list for the second week in a row.
Here's a roundup of the best-selling books in five St. Louis-area independent bookstores from the week ending May 20.
The bookstores include Subterranean Books in University City, Sue's News at the St. Louis Galleria, Left Bank Books in the Central West End, Main Street Books in St. Charles and Pudd'nhead Books in Webster Groves.
- Most Talkative by Andy Cohen
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Summer of '68 by Tim Wendel
- Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
- Fifty Shades Freed by EL James
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larsen
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Killer Stuff and Tons of Money by Maureen Stanton
- Guerrillas in Civil War Missouri by James Erwin
- Stolen Prey by John Sandford
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Summer of the Gypsy Moths by Sara Pennypacker
- Katana by Cole Gibson
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
- Great Cake Mystery by Alexander McCall Smith
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Do-It-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen