Watch CALOP-funded films on HEC-TV’s Liquid Light
Watch CALOP-funded films on HEC-TV’s Liquid Light:
- Read, Green, Grow, Saturday, May 12, noon.
- U-City Sleuths, Saturday, May 19, noon.
- Searching for Tom-Tennessee Williams in STL, Saturday, May 26, noon.
- www.hectv.org Streaming and On Demand
- Ch. 989 Charter Cable (with converter box)
- Ch. 108.26 or 118.26 Charter Cable (for digital TV’s)
- Ch. 99 AT&T U-verse
The Commission for Access and Local Original Programming (CALOP) is responsible for studying the art, cultural and historical programming needs of University City and encouraging development of programs that meet those needs. The Commission maintains a current Five Year Plan to guide its efforts. Consistent with that plan, CALOP authorizes grants to produce programming, encourage and train local filmmakers and otherwise support the development and distribution of programming that showcases the art, culture and history of University City and the region.
Videos funded by CALOP are available for check-out at the University City Library and copies of “University City: The First Century” are available for purchase.
Programs are broadcast on HEC-TV (digital channel 989). Programs are also broadcast on Charter’s Regional Access Channel 18.