One-time grants now available for organizations from United Way
United Way of Greater St. Louis is offering non-profits, community agencies and faith-based organizations the opportunity to apply for one-time grants. For 2013, eight grant topics tailored to address specific issues are available within specific Missouri and Illinois counties. Completed grant submissions are due to United Way by 5 p.m. on the designated dates listed below. Go online to stl.unitedway.org/onetimegrants.aspx for an application and to find out more about the grants available.
- Young urban male initiatives
- Small scale collaborations
- Youth Services
- Employment Support Services
- Services to the Hispanic Community
- Women – immigrant and refugee support
- Low income seniors
- Low income youth – for United Way-funded agencies only
In 2012, United Way awarded 22 organizations in the region one-time community enhancement grants, totaling $211,132.