Free Legal Services for St. Louis County Senior Citizens
St. Louis County Department of Human Services’ County Older Resident Programs (CORP) offers free non-litigation services for County residents, 60 and older with income of $30,000 or less.
Assistance is provided one day each month at various St. Louis County locations:
- Saint Louis County Government Center North in Hazelwood
- Maryland Heights Community Center
- Centennial Commons in University City;
- Saint Louis County Government Center South in Mehlville
- Kirkwood House Senior Apartments.
CORP Volunteer attorneys offer consultations regarding wills, Powers of Attorney, deeds and other matters not involving litigation.
To schedule an appointment, or learn more about other CORP services for older adults, please call 314-615-0931, Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Persons with hearing impairments may call 314-615-4425.