City of University City Accepting Bids for Financial Management Review
The City of University City is accepting sealed proposals for financial management review in the Finance Department-Purchasing Office, 1st Floor, 6801 Delmar Blvd., University City, MO 63130, until 11:00 a.m., January 3, 2012.
Click HERE for more information.
Scope of Services
The chosen consultant is expected to complete the following tasks and offer recommendations for improvement in the Department of Finance:
- Conduct a review of staff qualifications and knowledge of finance and accounting procedures. Make recommendations on how to improve operations of the City, increase efficiency, and maintain high level of internal control.
- Review current financial management system and determine how it can be better utilized to produce comprehensive, timely, and accurate monthly and annual reports to be viewed by the City Manager and City Council.
- Recommend the components to establish a financial policy manual.
- Review the current budget execution process and make recommendations on how to improve the production of the budget document and format
- Provide recommendations for out-sourcing
- Conduct an examination of banking procedures