Charter Business and Cisco to Host Experts in Free Technology Event
Charter Business, in cooperation with Cisco, a leading designer and provider of consumer electronics, networking, voice and communications technology and services, will host a network productivity panel discussion for area businesses. This free event, sponsored by Charter Business, is Tuesday, September 11 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at Washington University, Olin School of Business - The Charles F. Knight Center. A complimentary breakfast is included.
“Recent trends in networking and cloud computing are driving significant increases in productivity and reductions in cost for businesses of any size,” said Scott Fairchild, Director Charter Business Product Management. “Participants who attend will learn more about how taking advantage of technologies can make a huge difference in the way they do business.”
The panel experts include Scott Fairchild, Charter Business Director Product Management; Kemp Shephard, Sr. Account Executive, Cisco; Jason Yamnitz, Charter Business Manager Sales Engineer; Jim Conaway, LHM, and Brad Butler, Acropolis.
- How a small, medium or large business can maximize cloud computing in network performance.
- Applications utilized by local companies that directly impact or increase productivity.
- Pros and cons of enterprise and small business workforce virtualization.
- Importance of a scalable, reliable network.
- New technology trends affecting how businesses communicate and use data.
RSVP to Angela Buehler at 636.387.6591 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.